forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [issues] New comment: (FOR-97) Remove the Apache feather favicon.ico in the default skins
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:52:13 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>     Author: Marshall Roch
>>    Created: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:15 AM
>>       Body:
>>While we're making new icons, what do you think about making a new logo for Forrest?
>>Perhaps a small woodland creature?
>>View the issue:
>>  http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-97
>

> I am happy with our current logo, but fine with a change too.
>
> The current pun with the forest of standing Apache feathers is nice.

I like the current logo, and I would not change it.

Instead, we would need an SVG version of it (svg logos here [1]) and a
better "powered-by" logo [2].

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/images/built-with-forrest-button.png

             - verba volant, scripta manent -