forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentv20 --> XHTML
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:22:56 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On 28 Dec 2003, at 20:36, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> or

> which I would strongly suggest for anything that is meaningful to
> forrest but not to any other XHTML user (which is the soul of
> namespace-based markup extensibility anyway)

It surely makes sense, but it would make it harder IIUC for our users to
use XHTML2 editors, which I think will not be namespace aware, at least
for some time.

Mind me, I like it, but overall just adding a namespace for a single
attribute seems overkill.

I would instead like to see this in our other schemas, like the faq or
the todo ones.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -