forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Subtabs in CVS - comments and suggestions
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:08:03 GMT

I have committed Ross's subtab patch to CVS with some style mods.

It works on krysalis-site and tigris-style skins for now (but doesn't
break the other ones).

Some comments:

1 - the 'selected' subtab doesn't seem to be recognized: what did I
     do wrong?

2 - Probably (and contrary to my original suggestion) the DTD is best
like this

      <tabs>
       <tab>
        <subtab>

In fact ATM since a tab can contain a tab, I have to use (tab)*, which
does not block nesting levels, while we want a single sublevel

3 - I'd thus change the style name of second level tabs to 'subtab'

4 - still need to patch the docs and forrest-site

Other than that, it's cool :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -