forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Ross Gardler as Forrest committer
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:12:32 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Thus, I propose him as Forrest committer

We have recieved 4 +1s and no -1s, thus Ross Gardler has been voted in
by the Forrest community.

Jeff, you are "our" PMC member, would you mind sending root the account

Ross, please tell Jeff what id you prefer; at least three choices and
please don't use just the name or surname in them.

Also fax in a CLA:

Without having it on file your account will not be created.

In the meantime, while you wait, you can read this:

... and get ready to commit your patches ;-)  :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -