forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Ross Gardler as Forrest committer
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:12:32 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Thus, I propose him as Forrest committer

We have recieved 4 +1s and no -1s, thus Ross Gardler has been voted in
by the Forrest community.

:-)

Jeff, you are "our" PMC member, would you mind sending root the account
request?

  http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

Ross, please tell Jeff what id you prefer; at least three choices and
please don't use just the name or surname in them.

Also fax in a CLA:
  http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Without having it on file your account will not be created.

In the meantime, while you wait, you can read this:

   http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#general

... and get ready to commit your patches ;-)  :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -