forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [BUG] Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/core default-forrest.properties forrest.build.xml
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:35:37 GMT
brondsem@apache.org wrote:

> brondsem    2003/12/20 16:31:57
>
>   Modified:    src/core default-forrest.properties forrest.build.xml
>   Log:
>   look for forrest.properties in user home before going to default values; clean seperation
of properties in default-forrest.properties from properties set for internal use in forrest.build.xml

I have just tried to regen a fresh site from a new seed, and it fails
because it ays that the bugtracking-url property in cocoon.xconf is empty.

I have seen that with this commit you have changed how this is
generated, so I suppose that this is the reason.

Could you please look into it? TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -