forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADSUP] New tigris-style skin
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:03:43 GMT

I have committed a first version of a tigris-style skin, by using
exactly the same CSS, images and js found at http://style.tigris.org/.
In particular I used style-1.1, that is the latest release.

The idea is to phase out the avalon-tigris skin in favor of this one,
and have the projects that are now using a modified avalon-tigris to
switch too.

What is still needed to do:

1. check that the header images are generated correctly
2. put an entry in skinconf that tells where to put the search menu
    (header or navigation)
3. check that the toc is correctly rendered also in the menu
4. see how to fix the fact that is needs a non-standard DTD, thus
    making fonts larger with the standard one
5. check all the document2html stylesheet

The colors also need to be configurable, but I'll get to that in a
moment, and do it for all skins.

If anyone wants to work on any of the above items, feel free to do so,
I'll now be working on the color config part :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -