forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apache newsletter
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:17:17 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

>>Could someone provide a short description of the
>>LocationMapModule?
>
> OK, I will do it later. Btw is it used in Forrest anywhere ATM?

Not yet. I am still struggling to find time to finish the last changes
to reduce copying and property cleanup.

I plan to release Forrest before Christmas, and start right after that
to do the switch to using the locationmap and the new property system,
so your docs will be most appreciated, especially about the usage of the
part after the '{lm:'  :-)

Just one note: I'll need to have a "cascading" locationmap, that is that
if the first one doesn't match, the second one will. I havn't looked at
it yet, so it may be already possible.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -