forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Troubleshooting help w/ forrest, please...
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:56:36 GMT

I have just fixed the errors that were on the gump site sources in CVS.

Basically the images were in resources/images and it didn't find them,
so moving them to xdocs/images. Probably it should have worked but I
just moved the files without checking Forrest much.

Then site.xml was not being used as intended, as it was being used as a
bug book.xml (it also have a book DTD reference in it), and I fixed this
also.

I'm back from my holidays now, and I'll try to wrap up all changes to
Forrest so that we can make a Christmas release :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -