forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wiki syntax support
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:28:04 GMT
Johan Andries wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’ve been experimenting a bit with Forrest support of Wiki files. I was
> wondering whether this support has already stabilized or not?

I'm using it for the Incubator website, and I have been updating and
patching it recently. It should work.

> For
> example, when I want to include the attached file in a Forrest site, I
> get an error like the one below.
>

> --snip--
>
> net.sourceforge.chaperon.process.ProcessingException: Unexpected token
> titleitem
>
> ["!"], expected tokens: line source bulleteditem numbered1item
> numbered2item num
>
> bered3item tabletitleitem link anchor text emitem strongitem
> codeopenitem : file
> --snip—
 >
> Same thing happens with other, simpler files. The idea is to have a
> JSPWiki site in order to allow easy content editing, and to have a
> Forrest site to do the rendering. Actually I did a manual check of the
> files i’ve been using and I didn’t find any unsupported wiki tags…
> Anyone else done similar experiments with the JSPWiki-Forrest combination?

Since the latest wiki syntax has nested section support, if you don't
use a correct combination of title tags it doesn't work.

For example:

!!! Title1
!! Title2
! Title3

Is ok.

!!! Title1
! Title2
!! Title3

Is not ok, as a single ! needs a preceding !!.

Check if this is the case, as looking at your attachment is seems so.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -