forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: wiki syntax support
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:31:34 GMT
I´m not familiar with the latest wiki support.
But if I remember right, the Apache WIKI should be supported.
And I have seen that several wikis uses different notations ...

But Forrest uses the chaperon parser [1] for reading not-xml files (I
think). That is based
on grammar files. So support for other wikis should be possible, if that
file is modified.

Maybe in future Forrest can be configured which wiki format to use ...

Jan

[1] http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/ <http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Andries [mailto:ja@schaubroeck.be]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:25 AM
To: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: wiki syntax support

Hello,

I've been experimenting a bit with Forrest support of Wiki files. I was
wondering whether this support has already stabilized or not? For example,
when I want to include the attached file in a Forrest site, I get an error
like the one below.

--snip--

net.sourceforge.chaperon.process.ProcessingException: Unexpected token
titleitem

["!"], expected tokens: line source bulleteditem numbered1item numbered2item
num

bered3item tabletitleitem link anchor text emitem strongitem codeopenitem :
file

:/C:/test/woud/wiki/build/tmp/context/content/xdocs/wiki/WikiTemplates.cwiki
: 1:

 1506

        at
net.sourceforge.chaperon.adapter.sax.ParserProcessorAdapter.startElem

ent(ParserProcessorAdapter.java:290)

--snip-

Same thing happens with other, simpler files. The idea is to have a JSPWiki
site in order to allow easy content editing, and to have a Forrest site to
do the rendering. Actually I did a manual check of the files i've been using
and I didn't find any unsupported wiki tags... Anyone else done similar
experiments with the JSPWiki-Forrest combination?

Kind regards,

Johan Andries

Schaubroeck WdC