forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Calendaring
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:45:26 GMT
Le Mercredi, 3 déc 2003, à 03:35 Europe/Zurich, Marshall Roch a écrit :

> ...Here's a sample from the SAT calendar that I imported into Mozilla
> Calendar and then exported again.
>
> It uses "line folding," where a line can be broken up as long as there
> is a space as the first character of the split line (see UID, SUMMARY,
> and DESCRIPTION below).

Currently SLOP parses lines like

   BEGIN:VCALENDAR

into

   <BEGIN>VCALENDAR</BEGIN>

But it won't handle the line folding as is.

If you have a look at the source code
(cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slop/java/org/apache/cocoon/slop/parsing/
SimpleSlopParser.java) you'll see that it would be easy to implement
(optional) line folding, by modifying the processLine() and
endDocument() methods so that folded lines are accumulated before
calling parseLine().

If you want to modify it, I'd be glad to integrate your modified code
in the Cocoon CVS (with due credit of course).
--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland