forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Document last modified
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:53:51 GMT
Hi,

I think that is a bit more complex  than that.

we can not relay on the last time a document content change, because:

1) ¿What about if the skin change?

2) ¿What about if the tabs/menu/ change?

In both cases the page must be regenerate

Would not be easier if we use rsync to do the md5 comparasion for us?

Cheers,
Cheche