forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Re: Troubleshooting help w/ forrest, please...
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:10:11 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I'm back from my holidays now, and I'll try to wrap up all changes to
> Forrest so that we can make a Christmas release :-)

I'd also suggest a temporary fix for the problems deploying webapps. As
you know I have a fix for this that works on Linux and on Windows with
Cygwin. I can attach a patch to the relevant bug if you are interested
in a temporary fix for the release, it's only a small change to the
build file if I remember correctly.

I do have a fix that works on both platforms, it uses a separate config
file and build for deployable webapps. However, it is not fully tested
and is a little untidy at the moment and has some considerable changes
in the build script. I'm not sure if I'm going to find the time to test
and tidy it up before XMas. So it probably would not be a good idea to
include it in the 0.6 release. However, I can upload a patch if you like.

Ross