forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject Forrestbot2 issues
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:13:27 GMT
I saw the new Forrestbot docs.  Very nice, Dave.  You've resolved my
problems before I asked them twice in the last 4 hours!

I have just one issue left with the forrestbot, now that there's
documentation.  I'm using a custom skin, but Ant must not be finding it
in src/documentation/skins/, since it's checking the forrest site, and
the build fails.  "forrest" and "forrest run" work fine.

fetch-skins-descriptor:
Getting: http://xml.apache.org/forrest/skins/skins.xml
.
last modified = Sun Oct 05 23:01:16 EDT 2003

fetch-skin:
Processing
/usr/local/forrest/xml-forrest/build/dist/shbat/context/skins/skins.xml
to /home/forrest/work/web/tmp/skinlist2fetchbuild.xml
/usr/local/forrest/xml-forrest/build/dist/shbat/var/skinlist2fetch.xsl

fetch-versioned-skin:
Trying to get "whs" skin version
                   0.5...
Caught exception: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: whs-0.5.zip
Oops, something broke

I really appreciate all the work you guys are doing... Forrest is great!

--
Marshall Roch