forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject Re: 'forrest run' doesn't copy stylesheets
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 05:06:55 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I assume you are working with CVS Head version of Forrest.

Correct.

> In this version you edit xdocs, resources and skins in src so they
> are not copied to the webapp.

And how nice it is... :)

> Where are your skins located? What error message are you seeing in
> the terminal?

{project_home}/src/documentation/resources/(grammars|schema|stylesheets)
{project_home}/src/documentation/skins/(common|myskin)

I had to copy the "common" skin over too, otherwise it got errors trying
to import.

21:32:19.151 EVENT  ERROR   (2003-12-06) 21:32.19:141   [access  ]
(/activities/academic.html) PoolThread-4/CocoonServlet: Internal Cocoon
Problem
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
for resources/stylesheets/activities2document.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:554)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:196)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:492)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:147)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ContainerNode.invoke(ContainerNode.java:66)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNode.invoke(CallNode.java:128)

Also, editing stylesheets on-the-fly does not work while running Forrest
as a webapp on my machine either.  I have to edit them in build/ and
copy them back manually (backcopy seems to be missing, even though it's
still in the manual).

Hope I didn't just add too much stuff to anyone's todo list...

--
Marshall Roch