forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Re: 'forrest run' doesn't copy stylesheets
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 03:58:33 GMT
Marshall Roch wrote:
>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer
>> handler for resources/stylesheets/activities2document.xsl
>

> Oops, I forgot to mention that the entire resources/ directory is
> missing from build/webapp/
>
> "/home/web/build/webapp/resources/stylesheets/activities2document.xsl
> (No such file or directory)"

I assume you are working with CVS Head version of Forrest. In this
version you edit xdocs, resources and skins in src so they are not
copied to the webapp. This is a work in progess and may still need some
bugs ironing out.

Where are your skins located? What error message are you seeing in the
terminal?

Ross