forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject 'forrest run' doesn't copy stylesheets
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 02:42:46 GMT
Forrest works great on my Gentoo, Java 1.4.1, Ant 1.5.4 system but when
I try to set it up on my production server (RH 7.3, Java 1.4.2, no Ant),
it doesn't work right.

I committed everything on my box to CVS and then checked it out on the
server.  Then I tried "forrest run" and it mostly works, except that it
can't find my custom stylesheets:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
for resources/stylesheets/activities2document.xsl

I can't imagine what could be wrong here.  If you need more info, let me
know where to find it and I'll get it.

--
Marshall Roch