forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <>
Subject [FOP team] Breadcrumb problem
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:59:54 GMT

At the top of our FOP Website at, we're missing the
definition of 3 "breadcrumbs", which are causing the
website to display: > > > fop

I'm not sure what we're doing wrong, our
siteconf.xml[1] setup is apparently the same as
Forrest's itself [2], which does show the breadcrumbs

[Another issue for the Forrest site itself, the second
"bread crumb" link is "> xml.apacheapache >" on the
main tab, but clicking on the Community or How-To tab
displays the correct > xml.apache >".  Odd, because
the bread crumb is defined in only one place,

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?