forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <>
Subject Re: Jakarta Gump documentation failing
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 06:06:53 GMT
> > - How do I find out what forrest version I have?
> On 2003-11-09 i added version reporting to some parts of the build.

Yeah, I thought so, hence I asked this question 'cos it confused me. Some I
updated from CVS, I built, I can't imagine why I'd go backwards -- yet I see
no version. Odd Odd.

> By the way most projects build their websites using forrest-0.5.1
> rather than HEAD.

I was using an older one, but when the logo was updated to an SVN/PNG (one
or 'tother) I suspected I needed the latest/greatest.

I'll try again tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) awake.

View raw message