forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Missan <ad...@javable.com>
Subject Re[2]: problem with avalon-tigris
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:21:36 GMT
Hi, David
DC> I gather that the compliance logos need to have an explicit border=0

I did not explain myself clearly -- yes I know that the border was not
setup explicitly to 0. And this is very strange, because for host
logo and credits logo (aka "Powered by Forrest") site2xhtml calls <xsl:call-template name="renderlogo">.

This renderlogo template (located in the common skin) sets border=0.

But for compliancy logos avalon-tigirs calls "compliancy-logos" template
which I can not find, neither in avalon-tigirs skin nor in the common
skin. Does anybody know where this template is?

-- Sergey