forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: Forrestbot2 webapp
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:03:49 GMT
Quoting Marshall Roch <>:

> Is there a webapp that works with forrestbot2?  There is a webapp/
> directory in the scratchpad, but not enough documentation for me to
> figure out how to make it work, or even to know if it will work with
> forrestbot2.
> --
> Marshall Roch

The webapp mostly works, but only from a monitoring standpoint.  Edit
WEB-INF/ and to configure it.  I am working on
some changes to it though.

I haven't worked on the scripts, yet.  These are in the scripts/ directory and
listen to a command file (updated by the webapp) to actually run forrestbot.
Currently they are just a copy of the old scripts.  I'm pondering a
cross-platform way to implement these.  Perhaps the webapp should just run
forrest directly.

Hope that helps.

Dave Brondsema - personal - programming - student org

View raw message