forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/tools/ant/lib
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:13:29 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> David Crossley dijo:
> > I am also worried about the same situation with Cocoon. Due to
> > the dos2unix problem there, we cannot tell what the changes were.
> Fixing done. I also checked the ant files in Cocoon and everything was
> well there. In Cocoon case there was not changes from the original ant
> files.

Many thanks for verifying this.

> BTW, why we need special files for forrest?

Not sure. I do not use it myself, but others might.
Using find and grep i see no other reference to "forrestrc".

However 'cvs log ant' gives a clue ...
revision 1.4
date: 2003/09/17 10:02:39;  author: jefft;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -4
Don't source /etc/antrc and ~/.antrc, as they may contain stuff that
breaks Forrest (in jpackage-derived RPMs).  Thanks to Eric BURGHARD

Which lead to:

View raw message