forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: 'building forrest' documentation move?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:02:51 GMT

I have copied the CVS instructions from the old Primer and the building
instructions from the Using Forrest page into a new Building Forrest page.  I
put it under "Getting Involved", but it might be better under "Documentation".

The Using Forrest page now describes how to install a Forrest release, and it
links to the Building page for those who want to do that.  The relevant FAQs
have been updated too.

I haven't pushed it out to our website yet.

Dave Brondsema - personal - programming - student org

View raw message