forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: problem with avalon-tigris
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:10:21 GMT
Sergey Missan wrote:

> I've just created another site for my project using modified
> avalon-tigris skin:
> http://cese.sourceforge.net/
>
> For some reason, html/css compliance buttons are shown with borders. I
> did not find a report on this in the bug database. Where to look?

find src -name "*.xsl" | xargs grep compliance
= src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
... no borders in there, so ...
find src -name "*.css" | xargs grep logoImage
= src/core/context/skins/avalon-tigris/css/mysite.css
... no borders in there

I gather that the compliance logos need to have an explicit border=0
attribute, just like the built-with-forrest logo. Not sure where that
needs to happen. Can you follow it from there? Yes please do add a
problem report to the issue tracker (and a patch).

> Oh, and if you're interested, please add this site to the Live Sites
> list, thanks.

Done.

--David