forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: 0.6 release (was: Troubleshooting help w/ forrest, please...)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:43:13 GMT
Quoting Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org>:

> I'm back from my holidays now, and I'll try to wrap up all changes to
> Forrest so that we can make a Christmas release :-)

I'd like to get the new forrestbot into the next release.  All I have to do is
write a local & ssh deployment implementation and then make sure the buildfiles
for the ASF sites work.  And then of course move it from the scratchpad to main.

Now that there's documentation, those of you who are interested should start
testing it to see if there's any bugs.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net