forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject broken skinconfig breadcrumb trail (Was: Troubleshooting help w/ forrest, please...)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:10:10 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> I'm still curious how to troubleshoot, but I've temporarily
> rolled back the SVG. Now my problem is the trail.
> Anybody able to help me get past this?

Please ask separate questions under separate Subjects.
That enables others to follow the issue more easily.

Yes i see this issue at various other sites, e.g. ... although their problem seems
different to yours.

One cause could be that the JavaScript files were not
published to your website at skins/breadcrumbs*.js

Another cause could be incorrect configuration in the
skinconf.xml file.

Of course it could be a bug. I notice that you have whitespace
in the second label. Could that be it? Patch appreciated.

> See:
> Jakarta > Jakarta Gump >
> > > gump > new
> regards,