forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject broken skinconfig breadcrumb trail (Was: Troubleshooting help w/ forrest, please...)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:10:10 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> I'm still curious how to troubleshoot, but I've temporarily
> rolled back the SVG. Now my problem is the trail.
>
> Anybody able to help me get past this?

Please ask separate questions under separate Subjects.
That enables others to follow the issue more easily.

Yes i see this issue at various other sites, e.g.
http://xml.apache.org/ ... although their problem seems
different to yours.

One cause could be that the JavaScript files were not
published to your website at skins/breadcrumbs*.js

Another cause could be incorrect configuration in the
skinconf.xml file.

Of course it could be a bug. I notice that you have whitespace
in the second label. Could that be it? Patch appreciated.

--David