forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject 'building forrest' documentation move?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:50:18 GMT

The "Using Forrest" page describes the primary way of getting forrest to be via
CVS.  Unless anyone objects, I'm going to move the "Getting the Forrest source"
and "Building and Installing Forrest" sections into the "Contributing" page.  I
will replace those sections with a short description of installing the latest
release.  Also, the "Getting the Forrest source" section references the obsolete
"Forrest Primer" for specific CVS instructions.  I will take those out and move
them into the "Contributing" page.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net