forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: apache newsletter
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 06:16:18 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Issue #3 of the Apache Newsletter is being formulated at
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue3
>
> I would like to add something for Forrest,

Please do make a start, the rest of us can perhaps add some more.
Copy the intro and the invitation from previous newsletters.

> but we haven't made any releases and
> I haven't followed the mailing list closely enough to recall any important
> discussions or decisions that were made.

Here are some:
* Two new committers: Dave Brondsema and Unico Hommes
* Commenced work on new forrestbot
* Skin packaging and downloading system
* No more source copying
* Unico's new LocationMapModule.
* There are some other things done, that we talked about last newsletter
* Not yet ready for 0.6 release

--David