forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Andries" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject wiki syntax support
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:24:44 GMT
Hello,

I've been experimenting a bit with Forrest support of Wiki files. I was
wondering whether this support has already stabilized or not? For example,
when I want to include the attached file in a Forrest site, I get an error
like the one below.

--snip--

net.sourceforge.chaperon.process.ProcessingException: Unexpected token
titleitem

["!"], expected tokens: line source bulleteditem numbered1item numbered2item
num

bered3item tabletitleitem link anchor text emitem strongitem codeopenitem :
file

:/C:/test/woud/wiki/build/tmp/context/content/xdocs/wiki/WikiTemplates.cwiki
: 1:

 1506

        at
net.sourceforge.chaperon.adapter.sax.ParserProcessorAdapter.startElem

ent(ParserProcessorAdapter.java:290)

--snip-

Same thing happens with other, simpler files. The idea is to have a JSPWiki
site in order to allow easy content editing, and to have a Forrest site to
do the rendering. Actually I did a manual check of the files i've been using
and I didn't find any unsupported wiki tags. Anyone else done similar
experiments with the JSPWiki-Forrest combination?

Kind regards,

Johan Andries

Schaubroeck WdC