forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flat navigation
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:20:48 GMT
Marshall Roch wrote:

> Jason End wrote:
>
>> For flat links, just put the inside a single "subtag"
>> of <site>...</site>. Subdirs are only created if you
>> nest more than one set of tagged entries within
>> another.
>
> Right, but if I want to use subdirectories without having them in the
> nav until you click on their folder, how would I do that?

I understand what you mean.

It's one of the things that IMHO should be done by Forrest, and I had
also taked about it... well... months ago (which makes me think that I
should do more and talk less ;-)

Please enter a request for enhancement in the Forrest JIRA and assign it
to me. If for some reason JIRA doesn't make you assign people, send the
id of the "bug" here so I will assign myself to it.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -