forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject website updates
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:04:43 GMT

AFAICT, the forrest website has not been updated lately.  Can this be
done?  There have been changes to the FAQ, for example, that don't do much
good if they're only on the forrestbot site.

Additionally, I will start documenting to the new forrestbot soon, but
obviously we don't want that to appear on the public site yet.  I propose
that the public website use a cvs tag, like 'publish' to pull the correct
documents.  In this way, most documents can be updated and 'publish'ed and
seen on the web relatively soon and documentation that is still under
development can be hidden from the public site.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net