forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Cao <rich...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject problem generating faqs
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:37:56 GMT

Hi,

I'm having problems generating faqs on my site. The generated html page has
the header, footer and menu; everything but the actual content. I thought
it could be something with my xml file, so I copied the faq sample into my
webpage, and the same thing happened when I generated the site; the faq
page had no content.

I checked the output from the 'forrest site' more carefully, and noticed
the following

Index Directory:
C:\cygwin\home\richcao\forrest_xalan\build\webapp\lucene-index
Indexing ... faq_sample.xml [Ignored]
Indexing ... index.xml [Done]
Indexing ... site.xml [Ignored]
Indexing ... tabs.xml [Ignored]
Indexing ... xalan\builds.xml [Done]
Indexing ... xalan\commandline.xml [Done]
Indexing ... xalan\commandline_xsltc.xml [Done]
Indexing ... xalan\downloads.xml [Done]
* [37/0]     0.661s 11.6Kb  faq_sample.html

So I figured it was because the faq_sample.xml was being "Ignored". Anyone
know why it's being ignored and how I can fix it? I also tried running
forrest seed and forrest site in a fresh directory, and the faq there gets
generated properly.

Thanks,

Richard Cao