forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Bols" <db...@osirion.be>
Subject LinkRewriter transformer
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:08:54 GMT
Hello,

I don't know if I am posting this message in the right list but I ran into
this nice LinkRewriting solution in the Forrest project, so I will give it a
try here.

I want to use a similar linkrewriting approach as in Forrest (but much
simler) and I ran into 2 problems:

1. My documents are not in the default namespace and the LinkRewriter only
acts upon the default namespace. Is there any chance the namespace for the
LinkRewriter will be configurable?

2. In my case I only want to replace the pseudo protocol of a link by a
string based on the current context in the sitemap. The problem is that the
LinkRewriter expects an input module for the replacement. Looking in the
input modules I couldn't find such a simple module. Any suggestions or
ideas?

---

Danny