forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Coumbe Shawn-WLSC02 <Shawn.Cou...@motorola.com>
Subject ForrestBot fails to validate
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:38:47 GMT
I have a forrest based site up and running and with my upcoming vacation decided it was time
to get forrest bot running to handle the updates from my staff automatically. I've spent the
day on it without much luck. The problem is that it fails to validate on the first file. The
file is valid and it compiles when used with "forrest site" and "forrest run" without issue.

I've attached the output of the forrestbot run. In addition, it outputs the following to the
screen:

/D:/Data/bot-test/build/bot/juix-ui/context/src/documentation/content/xdocs/faqs/2003-10-UI-Apps-Summit-faq.xml:1:
Document root element is missing.

I'm using Forrest 0.50 on a PC and my JRE is 1.4.2. The file it is failing on is a FAQ 1.2
file, but I've removed it and it failed on a docbook file also.

Any ideas would be very greatly appreciated.