forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject Flat navigation
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:59:00 GMT
Hi,

I've checked the list archives as best I could, but couldn't find
anything on this issue.  I apologize in advance in case this has been
asked before and I missed it.

I'm looking for a way to create "flat" navigation in the left menu.  I
think this is best explained through example (bold means the selected tab):

Tabs: Home | *Samples* | Community | How-Tos

Menu:
- Apache document (/samples/apache.html)
- Static content (/samples/static.html)
- Wiki page (/samples/wiki.html)
- ihtml page (/samples/ihtml.html)
- ehtml page (/samples/ehtml.html)
- FAQ (/samples/faq.html)
- Simplified Docbook (/samples/docbook.html)
- Subdir <--- THIS WOULD BECOME A LINK TO /samples/subdir/index.html
--- Index <--- THIS WOULD NOT BE SHOWN AT ALL
--- File 2 <--- THIS WOULD NOT BE SHOWN AT ALL

I'm guessing this is just an XSL thing, but I don't know that much about
it to figure it out.  Hopefully, someone can help me out. Thanks!

--
Marshall Roch