forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Re: More krysalis problems (WAS: HEAD: Krysalis-skin: some images not copied)
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:05:50 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> Jason End wrote:
>>
>>> Apart from the image problem, Krysalis isn't
>>> generating the mini-toc in the left menu, and in my
>>> pages main index.html, it doesn't add a pdf image/link
>>> (it does add the pdf link in other files)
>>> I built the site using the default forrest skin and
>>> both these elements work correctly, so I don't think
>>> it's due to any errors in my xmls.

The mini-toc is only placed in the left menu if the skinconfig contains

<toc level="2" location="menu">

The default (for a seeded site) is to have the location set to "page"
meaning the mini-toc appears in the page.

I was also unaware of this, so I have added it to the docs with the
attached patch.

I'm going to look at the missing images problem now.

Ross