forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: Change Bars
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:08:53 GMT
Erik Ackerman wrote:
>     A "change bar" is a vertical line, typically in the left margin, 
> used to indicate passages in a document that have changed from one 
> version to the next.  They normally are only indicative of changes 
> between adjacent version, and so they do not accumulate over time.

Please, would you mind to forward some html code, maybe that will give 
us some light on your issue.

>     A "rip" is a different format of a document.  We (Forrest users) 
> write things that conform to the document DTD, but we publish them in 
> HTML and PDF formats.  The process of converting from one to the other 
> is often referred to as a "rip."

I never hear of that.


View raw message