forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon Ant Task
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:42:01 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Upayavira wrote:
>

>>I'm stumped. Can you have a look in the Cocoon source, and make sure
>>you've got o.a.c.bean.helpers.AntDelegate.java present?
>>
>>But I don't think that's it.
>>

>Yes, it is present.
>

>>What version of Ant are you using?
>>

>ant -version
>Apache Ant version 1.5 compiled on July 9 2002
>
>Just now installed 1.6beta2 and i get other problems.
>
>I have other comments, but i am going to hold them back for
>a while. I am wondering if my problems are causing other people
>to not bother trying to run this same test.
>
>--David

David,

I've just done fixed one problem (not yours) and then done a clean
checkout, and run my Ant task against it, and it has worked fine.

Any chance you could have another go? It'd be great to get this Ant task
into active service within Forrest.

Anyone else - please try out this CocoonTask, as I believe it will allow
you to configure Forrest from within the build file, thus removing the
need for a cli.xconf file.

Regards, Upayavira