forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Re: A skin with some new features
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:15:32 GMT
Jason End wrote:
> I'm working on a think tank for the use of digital
> mediums in the democratic process in Spain. One of our
> proyects would include informative sessions/days, and
> hence it would be great to be able to post the
> presentations online for everyone to see.

OK, similar goals for myself (education field). I really like the idea
of my notes, slides, PDF's etc being in one place. Sure I could use Open
Office presentations but then I don't get the cool inclusion stuff that
means duplicated material is kept in one place.

I am hoping to develop this further to work with Learning Objects so I
can tell Forrest to include, for example, only the intrdocutory
materials from the Applet unit of the Java course. Would this also be
useful to you?

Ross