forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@wkwyw.net>
Subject Re: A skin with some new features
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:33:02 GMT

Jason End wrote:
> I could really use all those features.

I'd be interested to know how you would be using it (in particular the
slides view).

> Why don't you
> formalize them into their own skin. Let me know if I
> can help out in any way (limitations of mine
> permitting)

I'll send the skin off-list (it is already a stand alone skin). At some
point I'll get it into CVS and make a zip for it. But I am finding it
difficult to get any time at present.

NB, I just added an extra feature to the slides. Now if there are
multiple sections with the role "slide" they appear on separate pages
when using the Slide view. This makes it much easier to collate sections
of a presentation together.

Ross