forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Flat navigation
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:11:10 GMT

I not sure I completely understand what you're looking
for. If the "subdir" part you're only gripe? It's just
an example of an option you can use, but you don't
have to use it.
For flat links, just put the inside a single "subtag"
of <site>...</site>. Subdirs are only created if you
nest more than one set of tagged entries within
another.
Anyway, just eliminate the subdir references in
site.xml and enter the links just like the others.

Hope you undestand that, let me know if not.

Jay