forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject HEAD: Krysalis-skin: some images not copied
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:40:08 GMT
There's seems to be a problem with the cvs version and
(at least) the krysalis skin. The note, warning and
fixme images don't get copied to the
build/site/skin/images directory.
I did a fresh cvs fetch, build, and seed but the
problems remains.
When I build the site I get the following warnings,
which doesn't seem directly relevant because the
problem I'm describing is with a static site, but it
would be a symptom of the same problem:
Warning: /usr/local/demo/build/webapp/content not
found.
Warning: /usr/local/demo/build/webapp/resources not
found.
Warning:
/usr/local/demo/build/webapp/skins/forrest-site/images
not found.
Warning:
/usr/local/demo/build/webapp/skins/forrest-site not
found.

Jay