forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Converting docs to html and pdf without the site shell
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:21:33 GMT
I ended up using the krysalis xsl in cocoon, importing
all of the referenced xsls and css. I finally got the
look of the stand-alone document html --haven't tried
pdf yet.
The only thing that doesn't work is the pdf link and
the minitoc. I might just remove the toc, but I need
the pdf link. It needs the variable filename-noext but
I'm not sure how to feed it in.

Jay