forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan <ergot...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: trouble with tabs
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:46:12 GMT
Joshua

To fix the problem, add another line to site.xml:

  <bad label="Bad" href="bad/" tab="bad-tab">
    <bad-content label="Bunny Rabbit"
href="fuzzy.html" />
    <good-content label="Good Content"
href="sample.html"
      description="a copy of sample/sample.html"/>
  </bad>

For some reason, Forrest gakks if you only have one
item for each tab's menu.

An unrelated issue is that you are "breaking" the
build process by manually copying html files instead
of generating them. I followed your description of the
process verbatim and noticed the following when I ran
Forrest (no parameters):

X [0]  bad/index.html BROKEN:
C:\temp\test\build\tmp\context\content\xdocs\bad\index.xml
(The system cannot find the file specified)

So, you might try copying index.xml and sample.xml
(stipping the links, as you mentioned) into bad/ to
prevent those messages from occuing.

Cheers,

Bryan