forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Converting large sets of documents [WAS: ...Docbook...]
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 11:45:16 GMT

My main interest for using Docbook is for converting
integrating large sets of documentation into forrest.
The problem with these documents is that they are
written in Word. I immediately jumped on the
opportunity of saving the documents as Docbooks in
AbiWord or Openoffice.
Given the monstrous task of converting these documents
to xml by hand and the impossibility of asking my
non-technical document suppliers to write their docs
in xml, what alternatives are there?
What have you used for integrating a bunch of document
files into forrest?

Jay