forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A skin with some new features
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:29:05 GMT
I'm working on a think tank for the use of digital
mediums in the democratic process in Spain. One of our
proyects would include informative sessions/days, and
hence it would be great to be able to post the
presentations online for everyone to see.

cheers,
Jay

http://localhost:8888/courses/MIS/ISEnterprises/typesOfIS.html

http://localhost:8888/courses/MIS/ISEnterprises/case.html