forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Docbook conversion with xsls
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 19:29:55 GMT

I put the following code into sitemap.xmap to convert
docbook 4.2 files (generated in Abiword):
..
<map:match pattern="**/*.dbk">
<map:select type="exists">
<map:when test="docbook-v4.2">
    <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}/{2}.html"/>
    <map:transform
src="file:///usr/local/www/data-dist/xml-forrest/
build/dist/shbat/context/resources/schema/docbook/
4.2/xsls/docbook-xsl-1.62.4/html/docbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
</map:when>
</map:select>
..

But it does nothing. I've also tried it taking out the
<map:select> and <map:when>
Can someone tell me what the correct entry should be
for converting docbooks with the docbook.xsl
Also, for generating the pdf, would I just out a
second entry with identical content, except changing
the map:generate to *.pdf?

thanks

Jay