forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: avalon skin
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:08:39 GMT

It's close but I really like the beveled headings on sections and tables.  Also
there are a few small differences on the left (last published v. group/project
links; menu height; alignment of copyright).

I guess I didn't realize it was so close; in this case, could it replace the
existing avalon-tigris skin?  All the differences I noticed are in my opinion
nicer on avalon.apache.org than in the default avalon-tigris skin.

Dave Brondsema