forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: forrestbot readiness
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:09:06 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Now that I can start committing, I'd like to get forrestbot2 ready enough to
> replace the old forrestbot.  Should I get the scripts and webapp updated for
> forrestbot2 to run on forrestbot.cocoondev.org?  How can I get access to a
> staging area (and eventually the existing forrestbot directories) on the server
> so that I can test it?

Dave, i do not know how to answer your first question.

For the second question about access to cocoondev.org ...
Well, Steven Noels and Jeff Turner are both on this list, but as you
know, they are quiet at the moment. The best bet might be to join the
"supporters" at lists.cocoondev.org (very low traffic) and ask there,
and/or to contact Steven directly.
http://www.cocoondev.org/lists.html

--David