forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Converting docs to html and pdf without the site shell
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:21:28 GMT
You seem to have completely missed what Nicola Ken was
suggesting. You can do anything that you want with Forrest.
There is no need to resort to using raw Cocoon unless you have
really specific needs. Also i do not see why you need to "import
all of the referenced XSLs and CSSs".

Either way, you will need to have a modified sitemap for your
project to achieve your goal. See the docs about skins and sitemaps,
then ask more questions. From your comments, it seems that you
do not yet grasp the power of the sitemap.

Also see some of the example live-sites for ideas,
e.g. Zalarm (see the Monitor Summaries).

--David